|
Saturday, January 21 Y 1/21/2012 01:42:00 pm I'm going to be a bride in 314 days (according to the ticker)! I have been scribbling notes and printing sheets and slotting them in my various notebooks that I carry with me all the time. So I figured, I need a wedding organizer. ![]() ![]() OverviewCongratulations! You're about to turn your dreams in to a reality. Tying the Knot will help you plan your perfect wedding. Included are craft ideas to personalize your special event, as well as how to conduct and organize everything: your budget, parties, attire, invitations, wedding party, flowers and music, ceremony, reception, and even your honeymoon. Let the fun begin! Features:
Local Kinokuniya Bookweb price: SGD $ 52.57 Walmart is selling this must-have at 19bucks (usd) so I grabbed it! Speaking of getting organized, I've emailed 'Mahligai Asmara'(local Malay wedding planner) but they are booked on my requested dates. What other options do I have? I don't intend to get any relatives or family members to do the event-day planning and coordination as I want them to enjoy the event as much as the other guests will do. I need a paid individual to do the worrying, inspections and time-checks. Labels: organizer |
Mardhiana Rahim ![]() Narcissist twenty-something. Namby-pamby yet an irritant. Has a fickle mind that believes in high level of certainty. Don't like what you're reading and seeing here? Screw you. ![]() Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com |