Monday, October 12 Y 10/12/2009 04:32:00 pm

I had to pen this down because I dont wish to ever forget about it.

Last night on my flight back from Riyadh to Dubai, I had a wonderful time serving three Indonesian social workers. The conversation with the ladies were rather entertaining and heartwarming than merely service. It was a pleasure of course having them onboard. They made my day and marked a pleasant flight.

I'm in Dubai now and I'm paxing(passengering) back to Singapore tonight. Hubby will be there to greet me upon my arrival. We shall go for a BIG breakfast and afterwhich, the day will be all ours. In the meantime, I shall anticipate a good day and flight ahead and good luck for his exam.

October is here when you don't realise it, welcoming the last quarter of the year. I'm already thinking of new year resolutions and what's next for 2010. Hazwan will be busy with work and night classes. I am considering on either taking up a new hobby*hint: indoor sport* or continue with French. Make a guess on the hobby ok.

Three days to his release. I haven't seen him in a long time, seven years to be precise. The last time he saw me I was only 13, schooling and looking like a green frog. I guess now everything has changed and everyone grew out of their old self. This time Hazwan will be introduced to my uncle whom he had not seen before. He will be staying with us.

PS: IN DESPERATE NEED OF RETAIL THERAPY!

Current addiction: Morgan De Toi and VS bra bra bra!

F21 anyone?