|
Wednesday, August 19 Y 8/19/2009 12:29:00 am Manila turn in twelve hours than I shall welcome the following days with my sincere kambing smile. Heh. I made a colour appointment with Toni&Guy, Friday, 10am! Sexcited! Earlier I went out to the mall to see if I needed anything. As you would anticipate, I picked up some groceries. I bought three types of cooking chocolate bars hoping it'd make me bake sooner. Had a tough time choosing the sushi(s) for him. I was contemplating on an interesting piece which had PRETTY PINK floss. Okay Hazwan and I got a mini cake to delight on. It's a 'Yay! We're together!' cake. Magandang Gabi all.. later alot of kabayan to layan.. |
Mardhiana Rahim ![]() Narcissist twenty-something. Namby-pamby yet an irritant. Has a fickle mind that believes in high level of certainty. Don't like what you're reading and seeing here? Screw you. ![]() Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com |