|
Sunday, December 28 Y 12/28/2008 01:43:00 pm ![]() ![]() ![]() Crimping curls for cousin Rinny. :) ![]() The umpteenth toilet visit. Last night was ULTIMATELY GEREK! Hah! Yes, we go glam with our dresses. I wore my new Bebe dress and had Barbie Pink nails! :) Much loves to all my girlies and thanks to the guys too. No more drink driving please. I swear I don't know what was I thinking. I don't know how eight people manage to sit inside a regular sedan. We were lucky that we hit the kerb and not a tree or something. Thank god. :) I will upload the photos once I've received it. Cousin Rinny took care of me and brought me home safely. Thank you love. |
Mardhiana Rahim ![]() Narcissist twenty-something. Namby-pamby yet an irritant. Has a fickle mind that believes in high level of certainty. Don't like what you're reading and seeing here? Screw you. ![]() Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com |