Thursday, December 25 Y 12/25/2008 12:58:00 am

I miss my Chinese Boy!
I bet he's enjoying his KL trip with his family.

My family just got back from KL last week and Mom can't stop complaining about Concorde and their bad services. Melia and Berjaya Times Square were fully booked due to the holiday periods. Our families did last minute bookings so my family had to take Concorde because brother claims he's got a staff discount. As for his family, they decided on Dorsett. Lesson learnt here is don't do last minute bookings and don't expect to get a good hotel.

I hope his family's fine in Dorsett, aunt says it's bad. Well whatever lah.
I can't wait to see him at the airport tomorrow morning. I believe he's got a surprise for me. Hah! How is that true? He text me earlier asking if I want anything in KL...
Honestly I can't think of anything so I told him to surprise me with a gift that he thinks I might like.. Let's just wait and see.

New Year is approaching. Honestly the year passes by so fast when you're not in school. Hah. In one week, it's going to be Year 2009. If you're thinking of a nice date, be reminded that Eid falls on 20,09. I suggests 2011, what do you think? It's nice to see people getting hitched, I want too. :) Lately I kept reminding hubby about our future. Well not so much on the marriage or ceremony but our abode! We have decided on who to do what. I'll decide on the kitchen, toilets and most importante~ mi wardrobe! I'll leave the rest to him.

Okay so back to 2009. What are my plans..
no1- Spend less. Save more.
no2- Less sleepovers.
no3- The holiday.
no4- His job interview.
no5- Complete our driving.

That's it for now..

Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday... what shall I do?

HAZWAN HAS OFFICIALLY QUIT SMOKING 11 DECEMBER 2008.
WHAT MORE CAN I ASK, FOR A BIRTHDAY SURPRISE!
I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND!

Merry Xmas all!

Love, Dee