|
Wednesday, December 17 Y 12/17/2008 12:55:00 am Time check: Singapore 1am, New York 12pm. I have not been sleeping well for six days already. Five hours of interrupted sleep is the max i can go. Then comes the sleepless night. I hate it! I'm checking out in another six hours. One more night in Frankfurt and I will be home sweet home. Sweet? Coming back to an empty home? What do you say? I have four days off and when I'm back my family will be gone. Heading for Malaysia to attend a relative's engagement. Four days? Chinese Boy will be heading to Malaysia as well on Sunday morning. What's the point of having off days when your loved ones will be away from you. I hate it! I am missing him so badly now. He'll be fetching me Friday morning. I love you. I bought alot of stuffs which I don't know when or if I am ever gonna use it. I guess I've spent too much again. Daddy Mommy I MISS YOU! :( |
Mardhiana Rahim ![]() Narcissist twenty-something. Namby-pamby yet an irritant. Has a fickle mind that believes in high level of certainty. Don't like what you're reading and seeing here? Screw you. ![]() Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com |