Monday, December 1 Y 12/01/2008 02:21:00 am

An advance birthday treat for me, by me. Heh.



EVA CLUTCH!














The advance birthday buys. (:



You must be wondering why I bought it in Sg?
Firstly, it was my pay day.
Secondly, I was very high on retail therapy.
Thirdly, I must say I was gatal to step into LV boutique.

The next thing I knew, I was holding Eva and I refused to let her out of my clutch. :)

I knew I could have saved about 200 dollars if I had waited another two weeks. Sadly, I don't have that much patience in me. No matter what it is, I'm still a happyhappy girl with Eva.

Chinese Boy had a high fever a couple of days back. I brought him to the clinic to get the medications and I nursed him for three days. I must say, under my care and hospitality he was well taken care of in terms of food and hygiene. Not only did he gets to dig in to good food, nurse Dee gave him a cooling sponge bath! Haha.

I really pampered him a lot, don't I?

What happened on Saturday night was totally random and impromptu. Began the day lazing in bed with Chinese Boy screaming my lungs out on some loud music. Text some friends regarding the night plans and we decided on St James. He headed home for an hour for a change of clothes. I text him saying that we should skip the whole idea of partying and settle on waffles and movies instead. At eight pm, he picked me up and we headed to the mall. I had fulfilled my waffle craving when I changed my mind again. He called his friends and I called mine.

It was annoying, funny, crazy and bitchy of us. Heh. I shan't disclose the bitchy part la ehk. We talked, text and confirm and we met at Movida at 1am. Next week, we're doing this again. Citee, Fifi and me. Yani, you should have come!

Today, I told Chinese Boy:
'I have a confession to make. I had so much fun yesterday. We were in the smoking room laughing our ass off and I was already a little tipsy by then. I don't know how it happened but somehow I lost my hold on Eva and it slipped off from my lap and fell hard on the ground.'
OUCH!

I had a hangover this afternoon and I am on MC for now. Heh!
His turn to bring me to the clinic. We had dinner and walked around Causeway Point aimlessly. We bought some games and my new adapter. Then...

Me: Dear I need to go to the toilet.
He: Why? Wanna berry isit? *LOUD*
Me: Ar Ah La!
He: I puun.
Me: Okay see you later. We SMS okay?

He nodded and we went into our cubicles and berry la..
Later, Me text He...

Me: How's the shittos going?
He: Very hard to keluar! Siapa cepat dia menang!
Me: HAHA. I am taking my own sweet time. Susah jugak nak keluar.
He: HAHA. Siak uhk u ni. OK siapa lagi lama menang!
Me: HAHA. Overnight nak?
He: Set! Dua hari amacam? *****! Orang sebalah I berak menceret siak!
Me: HAHA. Bunyi or bau?
He: Bunyi je. Bau belum sampai.
Me: HAHA. I DA GAME! I MENANG!

He saw me waiting outside and he laughed and we smiled at each other for we know we definitely had a good day today. :)

10 days to my birthday!

Look at me eat baked beans with chopsticks...






Okay dadaaaa. happy december~

I LOVE MY CHINESE BOY MANY MANY OK!