Monday, November 17 Y 11/17/2008 05:58:00 pm

I have plenty of good things to share. :)

Pictures and details on the holiday later yaa. Abit lengthy so patience yaa.

Eleven more days to South Africa!
Less than a month to my 19th! and NEWYORK! *HUGE GRIN*

Yes yes, I will be going for a Frankfurt/New York trip on the night of my birthday. Christmas will be down under in New Zealand. I will be HOME for most of my December weekends which makes me a happyhappy girl in that sense.

Omgd, a shopping spree in NY for my birthday. What more can I ask for? I can imagine those Christmas sale, end-of-year sale and whatever it is. I'm considering a new and bigger luggage because my pinky is tact bit tiny. I shall prepare a proper shopping list. Even if I have to go through the extreme winter weather, life shopping has to go on. HEH.

CURRENT MOOD: ECSTATIC

Okay will update again soon. Taa.