|
Saturday, October 18 Y 10/18/2008 11:21:00 pm I decided not to wear my new eid outfits. I have to arrange for an appointment with Dr Sidek soon. I've got plenty of issues to share but honestly I am just plain lazy. I'm in London town. :) Retail therapy mission accomplished, i'm contented for now. Heh. Our 4th year anniversary is less than a week away. I won't be around to celebrate it but I came up with a surprise solution. A mini getaway to KL. You must be wondering why KL right? Well, chinese boy is having a busy week at work and I had to ask him to request a 1-day leave. Besides I've been wanting to have a short trip to KL and I don't want to be too far away from home. :) Wednesday, I text him to request for leave on the 10th November. Alhamdulillah it's been approved. It's not any luxury trip, we're going backpacking for the two days. -Coach tickets checked. -Budget hotel stay checked. -Air tickets checked. We'll be taking the first coach to KL and sleep! That's because I'll be back from work only after midnight. A one night stay, shopping, food and aquaria! The following day will be activities day. GEE. Lastly, we'll be catching the last plane back to Singapore. That will be for our 4th year anniversary. Hopefully it goes out as planned. *fingers crossed* I got a Frankfurt next month. LV or longchamp? Should I? Plenty of off-days next month. GEE. Far From Over by Sheila O'Flanagan, my current addiction. till then. tata. |
Mardhiana Rahim ![]() Narcissist twenty-something. Namby-pamby yet an irritant. Has a fickle mind that believes in high level of certainty. Don't like what you're reading and seeing here? Screw you. ![]() Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com |