|
Tuesday, September 2 Y 9/02/2008 03:00:00 am Yo! I came back from Shanghai early afternoon yesterday. It was the first day of fasting and my very first Suhoor(Sahur) alone and away. It could be challenging for me to fast as I'm handling food while at work. Thankfully I managed my first day at ease. It will be a matter of time till I get used to working and fasting. Not to worry much, I will be on LEAVE alot in Ramadhan! I only have three flights rostered for next month. A turn, a nightstop and a longflight. Bangkok, Sydney and Zurich. I am so looking forward for Zurich. Reason: I'm getting my Eid handbag! I'm not getting the chanel. It costs a bomb lor and I can't afford to bring it out for Eid and let my aunts and cousins touch and fiddle alot with it. Haha. The Gucci that I wanted no stock pulak. I shan't disclose what I want for now because I haven't quite decide on the model. However, I promise I'll tell you after my Zurich. Okay? :) Oh yes everyone. My two days off last week was spent fruitfully! I touched down on Thursday at 7.30am. I deliberately rushed home because I needed my beauty nap. When I reached home, Dad told me we got to see my Aunt & family at the airport and send them off back to Dubai. After the message, mom and dad left for the clinic for an appointment. Meanwhile, back at home I was stucked with Bash. I had to sacrificed my sleep and entertain her needs and crap for an hour. Hours later, my uncle brought us to the airport. Most of the family were there and we enjoyed out little chit chats here and there. Almost an hour to their departure, we bid goodbye to one another. It's sad that they won't be around for Eid. Uncle and aunt said to me, "When are you coming to visit us? I see you at Dubai during winter". Hell yeah I'm coming! and and, I don't mind doing my Eid outfit there too. It's just the beginning of Ramadhan and I'm already thinking of Syawal next year. So kiasu. Having said that, let me continue from where I stopped. After Lunch at airport, me, mom and Bash left for Arab Street. It was my first fitting for my Eid outfit. I love it but I hated the loose fit. I calmly told the tailor that I needed it to be tighten on the areas that I've highlighted to her. Apparently she had to voice out her stupid UNWELCOMED opinion. It's not anything bad but I just hate it when you tell them that you want this. period. But they just had to annoy you futher by telling you that they don't think it's nice and that you should do this and not that. No offence to others' oppinions but last I remembered it was me wearing it for Eid not her. I got her to fix it on the spot and thankfully she did it well with her skills an not her mouth this time. Okay, that was bitchy. When you pay a good price, you expect a good product. True? Chinese boy came over for dinner. I showed him the outfits and he simply love it too. The following morning, it was a surprise to see him asleep as he said he was going home last night. I woke him up and we got ready for JB! A ride to JB with three of his colleagues. It was a long day and we made our first pit stop at the car servicing centre and headed for a heavy lunch. After food, we had a treat for entertainment; movie! We watched Susuk. The movie was a twist on the present and the past of the wearer. I love the theme song and the promising casts.(: What's a good day when there's no shopping? Heh. We went to Tebrau City followed by 'Pasar Borong' for retail therapy of fashion and food wise. After all the fun, you don't want to go home with an empty stomach don't you? Hence we had late dinner at 'Singgah Selalu'. Had a quick car wash and drive home tuning to the radio with 'Ria Misteri Jam 12'. It was almost two am and we called it a day. GEE. I finally redeemed my free gift at duty free. Clarins Eau de Toilette. por Amour. :) Do I really look like Suzana Bie Abu or Rihanna? LOL. The other day, I was watching Discovery Home & Health on 'Till debt do us part' when suddenly, I came up with a brilliant idea. Less shopping, less food, less bills, more savings and a more healthier me! I figured out a plan for it on paper. Listed the benefits and the drawbacks but there were just too many pros and only one con namely LESS SHOPPING. I copied a similar plan for Chinese Boy and hopefully it will work out for us. I guessed you're aware about the new maternity benefits which was recently introduced during the national day rally. I am a cabin crew. How? Can't I get any maternity benefits just like others? :( I discussed this with Chinese Boy. When the time comes, I will have to leave and be a mother. I don't have any options do I? During my pregnancy, I shall do a crash course on parenting, babies and surviving motherhood. Cool kan? I can imagine myself going for those baby classes whereby they'll guide you on how to give a bath to your little one, breastfeeding and many more. Okay I'm drifting abit too far off present day. I wanna be a young & posh mom, can? Heh. I am just god damn lazy to attend driving lessons. I kept telling Chinese Boy that we should have bought a car instead of that bike. However, considering the monthly fees and heavy cost of owning and maintaining a car, I'd rather shop more and enjoy more. True? At the moment, I'm fine with going public or motard. :) Reply: Nizam: Im loving my iphone and it's applications! fadedbabyjeans: Rested well! :) Gee. Not getting iphone? Yann getting. heh. Erma: The gladiator guy sempat garuk while trying to ach fierce. Haha. hudz: Why get an ipod touch when an iphone is so much better? irahsweet: Your welcome darlz. Happy that you enjoyed and like the makeover. :) demahom: This is not an English compo okay. Don't try to show me that ur smarter.HAH Erma: Updated! Happy puasa! and congrats on the new kick-ass job! :) Tee: Love u too babe. Selamat berpuasa.GEE irahsweet: TEXT me okay babe. Nite! Lastly, may your kind souls be blessed this Ramadhan. Selamat berpuasa. Much Love, Dee |
Mardhiana Rahim ![]() Narcissist twenty-something. Namby-pamby yet an irritant. Has a fickle mind that believes in high level of certainty. Don't like what you're reading and seeing here? Screw you. ![]() Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com |