Tuesday, September 9 Y 9/09/2008 11:44:00 pm

Reply to readers:

Yann - My leave ending soon tau! I'll keep you updated on the prices okay but not to worry we still have a few months till the big day. Heh!

Nizam - What made me watched Discovery Home & Health? I love it I tell you but that was my 1st 'Till debt do us part' episode. Some segments may be corny. :)

Erma Lediawati - Nice place to dine? Not sure either but I most of the time I buka at Kotaraya. Yeapp.

Sasha - Yea. I heard about the forum issue too. Unfair? Well, it's not like I have options. Will link you up soon babeh!

Erma Lediawati - Thanks babe! Not that we can't have babies. We can but we'll have to stop flying first after making plans to conceive. In other words there's no benefits. :)

Tee - Thanks for your comforting words darling! Appreciate it, really. Oh yes, I will definitely upload the full picture of it when it's e right time. Heh!

Fadedbabyjeans - I'm good darling! :) Will update soon. A happy one. I promise. Stay tune okay. GEE.

Irahsweet - I SEE YOU TMR! :):)

Nizam - Got it boy. I just have to watch more of Discovery Home & Health. Haha!

Yann - Im good sweets. :) Can't wait for you to receive the big envelope! GEE.

Erma - Thanks sweetheart! :) LOVE!



I don't wanna wait too long to reply those comments to avoid any futher delays. Heh!

I am alright everyone. Just that I have been down somewhere, sometime, someday of the week. Trust me, I am OK now. :)

Finally, I enrolled for Class 3 license today. It has been almost nine months of procrastination due to time constraint, moolah limitation, duty calls, fatigue and macammacam lah alasan saya. Heh! I am so excited because my BTT is only SIX days away. Hopefully I can get my license before or on my birthday. 3months 2days, sufficient time? u think?

I will update again on Thursday or Friday okay.
Just a week of fasting and my menses had to come. Wahlao.

Ps: Im trying to enjoy my last two days of leave. DND! HAH.

Love you all. Till then. Toodles.