Thursday, September 4 Y 9/04/2008 02:03:00 am

I am currently on LEAVE again! HEH.

The Eid colours:





Alhamdulillah my third day of fast was an ease. Albeit I had to work from 7am to 5pm, I had no issues with hunger and fatigue. The only problem was faith and confidence. I doubted myself due to past experience but Alhamdulillah, my prayers were answered. I am anemic you see. The odds of me getting ill and feeling weak is much greater compared to normal people. However, I am astounded that I did not felt weak at any point of time, not even the slightest bit of the 1-minute shivers. I'm a happy happy girl in that sense!

Monday, I tried to sleep but I couldn't. I decided to read a health megazine which I bought two months ago. It's entitled 'Prevention', the size of a reader's digest and costs SGD6.90/USD2.99. Let me share some interesting points.

-When running, whenever your stamina and strength faltered, SMILE! It actually helps to subside the pain and is somehow a positive motivation for your mind. This trick is the perfect example of the mind's power, the influence of belief and of faith.

-Express your feelings during disagreements with your partner to live longer. Listen to your partner's concerns. Solve problems as they arise and learn to negotiate. 'Empathy is essential to fostering greater intimacy'.

-After a year of nightly use, I believe your hair and body oils will have soaked into a pillow's fabric and stuffing. Replace your pillows yearly to avoid baterial and allergen buildup and use protectors to double the life of your pillows.

These are some of the interesting health factors you should take not of. It may be the basics but it certainly extends your 'shelf life'. Hah. I'm just at the first few pages and I'm so addicted to it!

Forever 21 Spree ending today by 22hours! I came up with a long list for myself. :)

Ok ngantok, Bye!