|
Thursday, August 21 Y 8/21/2008 04:59:00 am Hola! If you're looking for me, I'm in Caput Mundi 'the capital of the world' or better known as Roma/Rome. :) Will be back soon! Last Week : Featuring Sweetstone. Bringing 'ang moh' desserts to a local coffee shop.
As a starter, we ordered Hummus. Hummus consists of mashed chickpea with garlic and salt and garnished with olive oil, tahini and a lemon wedge by the side. It could be eaten as a dip or spread with a Pita bread. The maincourse, the Meshawi (mixed Kebab). An Arabian cuisine would be incomplete without sheesha! We requested for Strawberry flavour and a dessert, the Muhallabiah. Before I bore you with the party pictures. I must say that I had FUN at Velvet! Last Sunday, I met up with my follow ex-classmates at Vivocity. We had dinner, ice-creams and talking sessions. Looking forward to meet them again this weekend. :) Ben N Jerry's! Oh yes, recently I did mentioned about registering for baking classes for myself and Chinese Boy. We had to give it a pass. I'll tell you why but let's not reveal any names here. The other day we went to the store itself to make an enquiry. We were greeted with the aroma of freshly baked cookies and pastries. However, the baking area was not as clean and spacious as I had expected. We were redirected to the office room to be guided on the course information. Through the details and pictures shown, I was very much keen in registering. Hence, we submitted our names under KIV. Interestingly mom finds that the course would be enriching for us but the cost fees would be unnecessary. Do you want to waste 1.6k on baking classes for two? I DON'T. Heh. As for now, we might have to look for a cheaper alternative on fun courses to do together. :) I have a Delhi and Shanghai flight coming up followed by another week of LEAVE! :) To do this weekend: Collect my Iphone! Mac Makeover! Cooking with Chinese Boy! Till next time. Toodles!
|
Mardhiana Rahim ![]() Narcissist twenty-something. Namby-pamby yet an irritant. Has a fickle mind that believes in high level of certainty. Don't like what you're reading and seeing here? Screw you. ![]() Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com |