Wednesday, August 13 Y 8/13/2008 02:29:00 am



Hello all.

My apologies for the delayed entry. I had been procrastinating due to fatigue and my lazy inactive lifestyle. Heh.

Bash came home from school today singing, "Di mana dia anak kambing saya..."
I suggested a better alternative and sang, "Di mana dia anak babi saya.."


..she went,
"Chan Mali Chan OINK OINK.
Chan Mali Chan OINK OINK"

& she made it creative. (:

So what did i do when I was on leave? Good question.
Here's a stupid joke from Chinese Boy to relate as an answer.

'Malays can survive in a square, triangular room and etc.. However, why is it that when you place them in a circular room, they seemed to be in much distress?'

Answer: They cannot 'rilek one corner'.

It wasn't much of a fruitful and neither was it an eventful leave. I did went out to places and all but nothing of great interest. Adding to the discontent, I have no pictures to share. Bah. Sorry.

Last week I collected a complimentary Ipod Nano from DBS Bank. Cool or what?



Anyway for those who ordered F21, spree 1 is here and spree 2 should reach me by Thursday. (:


My vaio broke. Well, not literally into pieces or halves but one of the hinge snapped. On the bright side, I received a brand new Sony photo printer from cousin Mirul. (:

I managed to get some storage solutions at Ikea over the weekend.


Bash have moved out to my parent's room. Chinese Boy suggested that I should get a sofa bed and a new LCD TV to make his stay an ease. Good idea and a minibar would make it so much cooler. Hotel or what?

3G Iphone hits Singapore on 22ndAugust. I was so tempted to buy the first Iphone at Us but it would be a stupid move since there ain't no warranty. It is so 'yesterday/last month' in states but everyone would be going ga-ga over it here la. Should I?

Eh, what's up with me and all these new gadgets?

What have been in my mind lately?

1. Previously at work, if anyone were to comment about my looks and ethnic it would be a norm. Lately, I tend to relate every comment to the wonders of SK II. Ha-ha.

2. I'm thinking that I should repaint my room. Leave the hot pink but repaint black over the lighter pink walls. Dad thinks I'm 'siao'.

3.Hong! this Saturday. Yay!

Replies:

Nizam: Science Centre was great. Feeds u all the interesting facts that you'd never pay attention to when you were in school. Heh. Try it.

Tee: When you don't see me online means Im busy outside. Gee.

Yani: I'm all better now. See yo Saturday! (:

Farhanah: When are we going to meet.... Can we have our own fanclub? Heh.

Irahsweet: Never text me! See yo Satuday sweetheart!

Demahom: I buy for you Ub you want? Hah.

Erma Lediawati: I chill around mostly when I'm on leave. Back to work now. Argh.

Hudz: Hey hey. Which top babe? Update pleasee.

Farhanah: You wanna be a tai-tai? Let's make it the tai-tai fanclub? :)

Erma Lediawati: Ah yes. Kuih muih for raya since I'll be on leave again! Heh.

Tee: Im good babe. Winter gives me all sorts of health problems. I hate it.

Fadedbabyjeans: It's good in the sense that it builds up teamwork and bonding between one another. You should try but you jog with him. That's good too. :)

I need some sleep. I got a class to attend tomorrow. GEE.