Friday, August 1 Y 8/01/2008 05:31:00 am

FRIDAY

Yummy! Chinese Boy and I went for a Nasi Lemak dinner at Changi last Friday. It was certainly good and we shall come back for more. After dinner we went round the carpark area surveilling for transvestite. Unfortunately, none were there. Perhaps it was a holiday or an off day for them or they were still busy in action. Haha. Feeling unsatisfied, we headed to Geylang to see the real thing. Masyallah, it was a pitiful sight to see young girls lining up waiting for a 'customer' and those sitting in 'fishtanks' with number tags on. I am thankful that myself and anyone that I know don't have to resort to such horrifying things to earn a living. We headed for Mustafa Centre at midnight. I bought plenty of finger food and Dvds. :)






SATURDAY

The following morning, the day begins at eleven. First stop was to the Muslim cemetery. I miss my late grandparents you see. It was Chinese Boy's first time visiting so I had to guide him on the to-dos and what-not.





Sweet right? GEE.
We headed for Lunch at Jurong Point Banquet, home to change and off to JB to meet my parents for movies. We parked near the checkpoint and walked to JB. Yes we walked and it's not the first time. :)



Watch Kuntilanak3 with my parents. Bought some cakes and food and we rushed home to change again. :) We met the cousins and friends at Phuture. Silly me I left the camera at home. Pardon me for the blur pictures from my cellphone. The cousins and friends were all over the place so we had to hop from Phuture to Zouk and finally settled in Velvet. (V Underground ok not V Dragon. Haha) We loveeee Velvet but the drinks were expensive. Chinese Boy shaked his head in disapproval after every payment I made.






The Hungry Ghosts.






SUNDAY

We slept till afternoon and Mom called us to ask what we wanted for lunch. My parents came home soon after and we all had lunch together. The day was spent lazing at home watching Dvds and indulging in finger foods. Chinese Boy went home at night and I turn in to bed for I had an early morning flight the following day.


MONDAY

After work, I was greeted by his presence at the arrival hall. I got changed and we headed to Tampines Mall. We had fast food dinner at KFC and I got these for myself! :)



Why SK-II? Well, I have no particular reason but I would love to give it a try. Oh yes the beauty kit box nice kan. They had a special promotion going whereby when you spend a certain amount you are entitled to a certain free gift. I'm a happy happy girl in that sense.

We were supposed to watch Dvd together but I dozed off half an hour later. Chinese boy tucked me in. :)


TUESDAY

A trip to Science Centre and dinner at Adam Road. Enjoy the pictures. GEE.


































My weight on Neptune would be 50.81kg however my weight on Earth is 44.19kg.
Amazing right? Gravitational force lor.


The disco path. :)






















NOW


I'm in London, hibernating in my room. Hah! I went shopping and grocery shopping! I love the strawberry scones and chocolate eclairs.


Ta-pau to Singapore. :)

My lunch, dinner and breakfast.
Healthy or what?

I took 30 minutes to decide on this.

Reply to tags:

fadedbabyjeans: Your welcome. Will link you up shortly. :)

citee: Wanna go Velvet anot? GEE.

hudz: Fullerton? Can get discount tak? Hehe.

irahsweet: Yeap! I like cos bole jalan. But no aircon, can't buy much things and spoil my hair!

RISCHKA!: You kaypo wat. You dunch noe meh? I think they're together now. I saw the friendster pictures. Disgusting. Haha!

FARHANAH!: Fanclub? I heard you're joining? Haha!

nizam: Yea.(: It's good that you're enjoying your job. I wonder how you tolerate the early wake up calls and still loving it. Hehe.

RISCHKA!: Like i said. She's joining. Haha! :)


I miss BabyBash!

I will be back on Saturday at two and I'll be on leave for a week! Happening or what? GEE.

To do:
Clean my room. Organize my wardrobe. Cook for the family. Make pizzas for Chinese Boy. Celebrate Ndp. Go Zoo. I want to go KL. Have a BBQ. Movie day & the list goes on lah.