Wednesday, July 16 Y 7/16/2008 11:23:00 pm

I love shopping in San Francisco. I don't wanna bore you with the details. However I managed to take a couple of pictures of what I bought.



Victoria's Secret Refreshing Body Mist.
Nak keje or jual minyak? GEE.

My Pink Diary Set from Paperchase.
The multi-coloured gel pens and highlighters have printed flowers and butterflies on it.
:)


Chinese Boy pissed me off the other day and I had to get all these tops to feel better.
Well I got him a checkered bermuda from Zara. I know I'm such a sweet girlfriend.(:

I had to have it.
Pink Heritage Stripe Tote.
The minis for a friend.


Honestly I have minimized my shopping expenses by 50% for this trip. My biggest savings achievement by far.

I'll be back on Friday morning. Chinese Boy, I miss you badly.

Anyway forget about disabling the cross-post entries. My Multiply readers shall read too. :)

Dada.