|
Saturday, June 28 Y 6/28/2008 08:50:00 am I'm back from the land of sand. The whole desert experience was very much memorable and one in a lifetime. Upon exiting the airport, it strucked me that Egypt smells like Saudi Arabia. Then again, I fail to realise it's the middle east and they smell of the strong scorching sun and the unbearable heat. I can smell the endless mountains of sand. The pyramids were extremely huge and I thought it'd looked smaller in TV. The camel ride was the most exciting part. I love it. My camel's name is Musa(Moses) and he can do Salsa. (: Weekends in Singapore! Yay! Tuesday off to Shanghai followed by another long week in homeland. :) Chinese Boy shall we party? Pictures in Multiply. Till then. |
Mardhiana Rahim ![]() Narcissist twenty-something. Namby-pamby yet an irritant. Has a fickle mind that believes in high level of certainty. Don't like what you're reading and seeing here? Screw you. ![]() Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com |