Wednesday, June 18 Y 6/18/2008 07:30:00 pm

I'm on standby tomorrow till Monday. Don't activate me please. I want my tranquil days at home with my loved ones.

How was my weekend?

Thursday, my family greeted me at the airport with a box of delicious durian puffs. We were supposed to have a mini celebration for Bash at any of the restaurants at the airport but I declined the idea due to fatigue. Before I turned in to bed for an evening nap, I called Chinese Boy to get Bash a mini cake just for herself and he did. It was really MINI and meant for herself. :)




Friday, there was a dispute between me and Chinese Boy. The initial plan was to dinner and movies but he decided to join his friends to Zouk and insisted for me to tag along. I was okay with his decisions but I disagreed to it at a later time. It was half past ten and we were still giving each other the silent treatment. I got dressed and we left home. In the lift he apologised and said we shall continue with our initial plans. I merely rolled my eyes and told him that I'm going out alone to town. I was waiting for the taxi and he kept telling me he wants to tag along but I simply ignored. Minutes later, the taxi arrived and I got in and left the door ajar. He stood outside looking pitiful not daring to board.

Here goes the corny part..
ME: Are you coming in or not?
HIM: *Gets in* I thought you didn't want me to tag along.
ME: *Rolled eyes* You wanted to go out with me so badly, remember?
HIM: Yea, but you never said I could come along.
TAXI DRIVER: Excuse me, where you wanna go?
HIM: Where to dear?
ME: I don't know. You?
HIM: How would I know?
ME: Do you wanna go out with me or not?
HIM: *Rolled eyes* Uncle, anywhere lah.
TAXI DRIVER: Ah? Anywhere is where? I don't know.
HIM: Go Jalan Kayu.
ME: I don't want!
HIM: Okay we go town.

It was a quiet journey and we had some Godiva chocolates to soothe my anger. Most of the eating houses were closed so our only close option was The Carousel. While waiting for the supper buffet, we sat outside since he wanted to smoke. I was on his lap when he apologised again but this time, I replied with a smile. Drama queen? I know. :)

We spent the night at town, walking and talking.

Saturday, we begin the day by going back to my place. Showered and out to Chong Pang for breakfast. An afternoon nap back at home and to my cousin's place at Pasir Ris in the evening. Her youngest child had many similarities to Chinese Boy. The eyes, hair and more. I wondered for a moment. Is Hazwan junior gonna look like that? Many possibilities I must say.

After dinner, we left for Ikea with mommy. I bought a chest of drawers to stow all the loose items in my room. I got Bash a big belated Birthday surprise. Her very own personal space at the corner in my room. I bought a child bed, a canopy, a carpet, a night light and a bedsheet. All in pink except for the blue canopy. :)

The night was spent building, fixing, hammering, organizing and cleaning.

Sunday was a simple day spent at his place watching Korean movies. :)

My leave assignment dates are out! 26 days in total. GEE
I'll be in Singapore alot in August, September and November. I'll be on leave on Eid itself! :)


The Statue of Liberty.

You won't see this in Singapore



I got another states flight coming. Any orders?

Note:
1.Don't ask for stupid things.
2.Im doing this at ZERO cost.
3.If you don't upfront, I'll have to charge it to Visa and the bank currency exchange rates will be borne by you.
4.If you want designer goods, I may have to throw the packaging and the price tag. Otherwise you will have to pay for taxes issued by SG customs.
5.PLEASE be more educated in doing online shopping or browsing. The websites will state the exact dimensions of the item so do your measurements and estimations accordingly. But if it's too troublesome for you, please go to the SG outlet and have a look at the exact model.
6.Any custom orders, please check with the merchant yourself via email and inform me in advance. Liase with the merchant on the ready or collection date so as to make it easy for me to just come and collect on your behalf.

Ala, Im an easy person to begin with. You want to order you provide me the exact details and you are free to give me either SG dollars or foreign currency. If you don't give me any money obviously I'll have to use my own money. Logically I won't be bringing much cash with me thus, I'll charge your purchase to my card. Hence the currency exchange will be as per current bank rates. At the end of the day I'm not earning a single cent. If you pay first you get better rates because I'll change your cash at the money changer that offers the best rate. If you pay later obviously you will have to pay according to the bank rate. Don't come and complain to me you don't like the item or what not. I am merely buying on your behalf so if you don't like it or if they don't have it keep your comments to yourself. Simple?

The other day Dad teased me by telling that he had his iphone pre-ordered with Singtel. I got mine pre-ordered too. HAHA!

I bought Polos for my daddy on Fathers' Day with a note attached to it.

"HAPPY FATHERS' DAY TO THE BEST DADDY IN THE WORLD! 1.THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND ATTENTION. 2.THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME WITH MY BILLS. HEHE! I LOVE YOU! FROM, YOUR ONLY PRETTY DAUGHTER! :)"

Kuku tak?