|
Monday, June 30 Y 6/30/2008 09:38:00 pm It had been a lazy weekend for me and Chinese Boy. I touched down at six in the morning on Saturday. I paid him a surprised visit at 10am. He was still in bed. We made plans for breakfast but I dozed off while he was showering. We only made it to dinner. We had dinner together at Pizza Hut and went grocery shopping before heading back for his place. It was a simple weekend spent together. In June, eversince he was posted to an 8 to 5 working hours, we had been spending so much time together. If it's not him sleeping over at my place, i'll sleepover at his place. I malasnyeeeeee nak pegi Shanghai. ARGH. Early this year I made a promise to Chinese Boy for an anniversary getaway late this year. The big problem is WHERE? Male, Bintan, Phuket? We're not into beaches. US or Europe? I hate long flights. Asia? Di mane? Susah-susah we go KL okay? Haha! I believed you have noticed the things I'm selling through my Multiply? I just wanted to share the dirt cheap US shopping but if you still find it expensive, oh well what can I say. :) I didn't meet any of my girlfriends in June. HELP! |
Mardhiana Rahim ![]() Narcissist twenty-something. Namby-pamby yet an irritant. Has a fickle mind that believes in high level of certainty. Don't like what you're reading and seeing here? Screw you. ![]() Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com |