Wednesday, May 7 Y 5/07/2008 03:35:00 pm

I had two days in Manchester last week. Unfortunately, Old Trafford was closed to visitors due to the last home match they had the following day. My colleagues got their tickets at a hefty amount of seventy-five pounds. They were filling me in with all the details like their close proximity with Ronaldo. However, he's not worth my money.

I went shopping alone! Haha. I was pissed because HE made me wait for HIM to get home for three hours. That was the excuse for the retail therapy.



I bought another bottle of fragrance after arriving into Singapore. This time it's Versace, Bright Crystal. Oh nono, it's not those latest ones. I just wanted to buy one similar to HIS. I got HIM Versace, Homme. :)

I met HIM on the night of my arrival. It was just for a casual supper. Not till HE surprised me with a diamond ring from Citigems. I was lost for words.

It began when I told HIM I wanted a Tiffany ring and HE promised to get me one after Manchester. Unknowingly, I took it as a joke between us. Had I knew within the three hours HE was looking for the ring, I wouldn't have been pissed.

Im glowing with glee. :)

I went for the review yesterday. Alhamdulillah it went well. Afterwhich I went to Wheelock to meet my batchgirl for lunch at Fish n Co. After lunch we bid goodbye and I had a good 2 hours of retail therapy before meeting HIM.

I surprised him with a Limited Edition Crumpler bag. He was so happy I tell you.



Shall update again. Im off to Korea tomorrow.

Mommy's Day approaching!