Saturday, May 24 Y 5/24/2008 02:00:00 pm

It's ten in the morning in London now. I did some sightseeing and walking by myself yesterday. I paid for the tour bus which was valid for 48 hours which includes a free boat ride along River Thames. After the 4hours tour, I took the public bus to Harrods and spent some quality time finding good books. I took a stroll along the of stretch neighbourhood houses at Knightsbridge. Lovely.

This London trip, I spent no more than SGD$300. Food, books, internet fees and the tour tickets. I'm astounded. Oh yes, the books, I managed to get 'The Satanic Verses' by Salman Rushdie. It's quite a controversial book, therefore it's banned in some countries which includes Singapore. It was my cousin's request but I bought one for myself too.


Speaking of books, my passenger gave me a Jodi Picoult 'Nineteen Minutes'. (:


If you love tea-time biscuits, try the Marks & Spencer family biscuits.


I'm planing for a short weekend KL visit.
Im very keen on Airebus. Grand Millenium and The Pavillion.

I bought many Sosro fruit teas, lulur bath soap in Jakarta.
Not to forget the longchamp lookalike. :)

Chinese Boy had been procrastinating his class 2a license. It's been expired twice. Yesterday, I logged into his account, renewed his course and booked his lessons for today. Alhamdulillah he passed. He text me earlier on the results. Being a good girlfriend, I logged in and booked his TP.

You must be wondering why am I doing all this. I still owe Chinese Boy his big Birthday present, remember? You want it, you better chop2 ok.

July Bonus coming. YAY!

Im changing my phone.
Samsung soul? N96? or Iphone2?

Chinese Boy's fetching me tomorrow! *smiles*