Sunday, March 9 Y 3/09/2008 09:17:00 pm

Saturday, Chinese boy waited for me at the arrival hall. Initially I did not notice his presence until he came up to me to surprise me with a gift. It was labelled 'The Sins'. I had a brief idea that it could be something kinky. Perhaps a sexy lingerie or even a sex toy. But thankfully he ain't that pervertic. It was chocolates. I gave him a big hug, a sincere thank you and a quick peck. I love you.

We went home to change and had dinner over at my place. We watched a midnight movie titled 'Rule number 1". The horror flick had alot of sudden scary motions and sound effects. It made him cursed so much, it tickles me.

Last week we went to orchard since he requested. CK Tang was having a major sale and I got a couple of good buys. He chose a pretty pink Morgan bra for me. While I got some watches for mommy, his mom and myself. We headed to Paragon to meet his family but I got caught up at Aussino. I simply can't stop buying the bedding and bath items. I got the quilt that i've ordered and a pretty pink quilt cover too. All these at an amazing good deal.

I had a turnaround on saturday followed by an off day. Afterwhich I was on a three days medical leave due to Anemia. Thursday I flew to Brisbane and I got back on Saturday.

It's a quarter past midnight and I have 12 hours left to reporting time. Im off to Frankfurt and New York tomorrow. It will be another draggy stay for me but thanfully Amir will be working with me. I've got some shopping orders to fulfil.

Im not coming back till the following Monday. It's ******* eight days. Followed by my three days off and I shall see you on day twelve. We shall celebrate your belated 23rd birthday! GEE.

Since its no longer a surprise (he knows what he's getting), I shall disclose it okay. Chinese Boy and I had been discussing about this for quite some time. The big birthday present for him would be a supermotard bike. However, he would not have it till he completed his 2A license. I had his course extended for another six months since it has expired. Thankfully he's left with his final practical so hopefully by May we could get it. He seemed overjoyed.

The other day he came home with huge blisters on both feet. He sleptover and i dressed his wounds and changed the dressings. We went Suntec City on Wednesday just to get my Durian puffs despite him limping. Thank you dear. (:

Shall update again sometime this week and I promise I'll post the overdue photos.

Much Love.