|
Monday, March 24 Y 3/24/2008 11:55:00 pm My Chinese Boy sure had a bashful birthday. It may be in the comfort of home but we enjoyed it. Anyway, I managed to do everything on the eve of the party. :) Thanks to his friends who managed to show up despite the late invites and to Bibik caterers for accepting my late order. The twelve-course tea reception food was certainly not of any disappointment. Chinese Boy, I hope you like the clothes I got you but that's not all. You'll be receiving the book order next week! and the bike only when you get the lazy bug out to complete your 2A course. Love you. The initial plan was to bring him out for a dinner date and do some catching up sipping on yummyyummy margarita. I had it all listed out. But I was split for choices. Cable car dining(Altivo), One Rochester or New Asia Bar? Next week okay and I still owe you the Underwater World date. Last week, he phoned me. We had the usual casual talk until he asked about engagement. Well, I was caught off-guard but I pretended as if it was a routine question. I believe it's not a neccessity. Engagement does not extend my rights over you in any ways be it in the civil law or religious law. Save the money. But if you insist, It'll be my pleasure to call you my fiance. Halo, we just had a random discussion about it. It could be a consideration. Chinese Boy was telling me how much he wants to achieve his dreams and that after that he would propose to me. Then I could be a Tai Tai to his four children. HAHA. Fatimah Mohsin is nice. (: I want a white wedding hubby. Let's wait another four to five years and we could discuss about it again okay. Marriage sounds blissful but save first okay and spare a thought for one another to achieve their goals before the matrimony. I noticed a lot of couples rushing their matrimonial bliss at a substantially early age. In which they ended up working their ass off to bear the cost of the wedding expenses. Horrifying indeed. I rather wait a little while longer than to begin with a struggle start. You should agree with me. Happy 3years 5months baby. Sayang sayang. *my big loud annoying kisses* HAHA! will update again later. till then. much love. |
Mardhiana Rahim ![]() Narcissist twenty-something. Namby-pamby yet an irritant. Has a fickle mind that believes in high level of certainty. Don't like what you're reading and seeing here? Screw you. ![]() Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com |