Saturday, February 9 Y 2/09/2008 09:35:00 pm

I allow my emotions to fill me in. The anxiety and despair of a good fortune. Allah, please guide me through the early stages. I kept reassuring myself that I have the courage and strength. However, the absence never fails to invite the weaknesses within me.
~
I’m coming home tomorrow. I’m back from LA and this will be my fourth and last night in Taipei. I did plenty of shopping in LA. Things are amazingly affordable and I managed to get everyone something. [Note: Everyone refers to my loved ones & friends who made a request.] Text me when I’m back and we shall discuss on the collection okay?

I did not indulge in any form of shopping in Taipei. Basically I went out to get a takeout and bought some dry stores. The endless rain pour, wind chills and misty skies aren’t in my favour. Thus, I spent my days and nights in Taipei indulging good munchies and junkies with a long list of awesome new movies and internet access.

The internet access costs me a bomb but Chinese Boy promised to pay.
I bought Godiva Chocolates for him for Valentine’s Day and I would love a Moet & Chandon Rose Imperial Champagne to accompany the gift.

I’m so used on checking the weather forecast till I even checked on the weather of my sunny island for tomorrow. Just to let you know, there will be scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon and evening and you should expect cloudy skies overnight. Chances of rain would be god knows.

Oh yes Chinese boy is fetching me at the airport upon my arrival. We’ll be heading for a Sweeney Todd movie at noon followed by lunch at Seoul Garden and just time for two by evening. I’m taking him back to camp and I shall go off for a takeout. I’ve been craving for Tom Yam Seafood Ban Mian.

Would anyone be interested in Victoria’s Secret Scented Body Spray Gift set. It’s got 3 different scents and 6 bottles in all packaged nicely in a gift box. I also have a pink Coach wristlet. I bought it on impulse and now I’m not certain if I want it. Tell me if you do.

Sheraton is way better than Hilton, I tell you.

I want that pink luggage at Clarke Quay.