Tuesday, January 29 Y 1/29/2008 09:55:00 pm

I am not going Dubai and neither am I going Moscow. I was on medical leave yesterday so apparently, I missed part one of the CRM course. They did the necessary amendments to my schedule and I was grounded earlier today. I will be attending the course in the following two days followed by an off day and the remaining week I shall be on stand-bys. Can it get any worse? There goes my big moolah. The medical leave may cost me $5 but it’s worth $2000 of the Dubai-Moscow flight. No shopping in Dubai and no snow showers in Moscow.*deep sigh*

It could be a blessing in disguise.
On the bright side, I got to spend more time with Chinese Boy and more days to stay home sweet home.

Oh yes, I’ve received the deliveries. I love every single piece of item that I bought. Size fits true and prompt delivery! I shall order more. Anyone keen to join my online sprees? No worries of overcharged shipping.







I went shopping the previous weekends. Manage to grab plenty of super good impulse buys.

Chinese Boy doesn’t seem to encourage this bad habit of mine. We do went out during the weekends but our time together was wasted to queuing for fitting rooms, decision-making of the fickle mind and dozing off in the midst of a movie marathon.


Thankfully the graduation went smoothly despite the time constraint. We stayed back till late for the past week and we were very proud of each other for the efforts contributed and the good job done. The ceremony was a big thing to me indeed. I was glad that dad took a day off to come see me perform. I was the auctioneer of the play. Surprisingly, I won the best trainee award. I was caught off-guard for the speech and before I could convey the message and thank everyone, I was in tears. The emotions came naturally unwelcomed. I ended the short speech and continued in leading the batch with the company pledge. Following the ceremony, the guests were welcomed to help themselves with the refreshments catered. I brought dad along on a tour to the mock-up areas and had a little chatting sessions with the colleagues and their friends and family. After the tour, we assembled in class for a last get together FIN programme. It was a sad one as everyone had to convey their last messages and farewells.

Batch 933, four months may not seem long. It’s amazing to see how much we’ve been through within a short period of time and the warmth between us. Nevertheless the time spent together has brought upon much memories and experiences to be shared among us. We shall keep in touch with each other and remember we will never soar alone. Love each and every one of you so much! May you all have many merry flying years to come.



We had a mini celebration cum graduation party at St. James that night. It was so pleasing to see all of them turned up. Miss Tan came down as well to join our celebration. She ordered champagne as toast to our graduation. Thank you Miss Tan and B933!





I went out with Chinese boy on Sunday. We shopped for my electronics. Say hello to my new babies!





Chinese Boy, please do not feel guilty about the disruption of my flight. It wasn’t your fault. I mean what is money compared to our time together. Like I’ve said I may be disheartened but I’m not regretting. I have many more flights to come and I can always go there. It’s not like there’s no tomorrow. I appreciate the time spent together and look on the bright side. I have the whole week for you, provided I don’t get called up for a long flight. HAHA. Love you my man.

Brother just bought a new ride. It’s his all time favourite Subaru Impreza. I’m so envious mainly because dad got it for him. My turn will come only when I’ve earned my license. Can someone please pull out those lazy worms from my ass?

Thank you.