|
Saturday, December 8 Y 12/08/2007 02:19:00 pm I spent the early Saturday morning doing the laundry. My first week of Sep was a drag. Nevertheless, the following week was amazingly action-packed! I did jumping, swimming, fire-fighting, rescuing and lots of screaming. I was shagged but it was an exciting experience indeed. I’d just passed the theory exams yesterday and Monday would be the practical. I wish I could tell more… Its three days to my birthday. I want my winter wear, cabin bag and a Barbie cake please! I’m so guilty of not being able to attend Chinese boy’s POP on my birthday. Work commitments have been keeping me apart from so many things. It’s a matter of time till my graduation and finally free from the mundane nine to five working life. I’m giving myself a Christmas treat, a dozen of KRISPYKREME donuts! It’s located at Queen Victoria Building, extremely near Hilton. I’m thrilled. What about my Aidiladha treat? A dozen of Sushi? NO! Labels: Im going Adelaide next month. |
Mardhiana Rahim ![]() Narcissist twenty-something. Namby-pamby yet an irritant. Has a fickle mind that believes in high level of certainty. Don't like what you're reading and seeing here? Screw you. ![]() Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com |