|
Tuesday, November 6 Y 11/06/2007 09:11:00 pm I can feel the exam jitters. It is less than a week to go and I am so reluctant to do revisions. Bless me. Chinese boy have been such a darling lately. We’ve been having simple dates after his enlistment. The late night movies and supper followed by our corny chats. It might not be fruitful but certainly it is something to cherish. I love it when he tucked me in for bedtime. I’m looking forward to meet him tomorrow evening. Eleven December will be Chinese boy’s passing out parade. Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend the event due to work commitments. However, he will be picking me up from work and we’re off to the airport. His family is flying off to Beijing on a one week vacation. The evening would be followed by my birthday celebration. It is no bash but probably a dinner for two. The Birthday week would be spent wisely sharing quality time with Chinese boy. The following week I’ll be away for my flights and there’ll be no Hari Raya Haji n Christmas for me. Today, all of us got a glimpse of the A380. We did not realise it until one of us highlighted the fact that it looks rather too big than normal. Every few minutes there’ll be an aircraft landing. We were rather adapted to the plane passes and the noise and it did not occur to us the probability of seeing the A380. Apparently all of us got excited because it certainly looks vast. The pay day is nearing and my palm itches. I am entitled to a 25% discount off triumph lingerie. What do you think? HoppyHopper: Hi! You have quite good English yea, could you put up your archives? I hope you wouldn't mind Hello there. I take that as a compliment and thank you. Regarding the archives, I am not able to share with you. Some of the posts have got plenty of confidential information thus, I have disabled archiving as editing would be a hassle. Apparently the company does not permits disclosure of any information or photographs relating to the company and nature of the job. If you did notice, my previous post have been edited and archives function have been disabled. |
Mardhiana Rahim ![]() Narcissist twenty-something. Namby-pamby yet an irritant. Has a fickle mind that believes in high level of certainty. Don't like what you're reading and seeing here? Screw you. ![]() Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com |