Tuesday, November 27 Y 11/27/2007 09:05:00 pm

I am much occupied with work. Things are getting rather stressful lately. The weekly exam jitters, the one thousand and one things to take note of and preparations for the big day with the time constraint. SOS!

Nevertheless, I managed to shop and spare some time for leisure activities with friends and Chinese boy.

It’s a fortnight away to the beautiful day. No doubt it’s my yummy 18th but I’m looking forward to Chinese boy’s ‘POP’ day. It will mark the beginning of our unofficial self-proclaimed love fete! It’ll be a fortnight break for him before he resumes duty. We’ve got plenty of catching up to do and not to forget the highly anticipated birthday. I’m so thrilled!

I’m missing Chinese boy. National Service has dispose of much misery n dread to my love life. Unlikely that a tragedy has occurred but somehow in someway I felt the distance between us. No specific problems arose but I feel added moments with Chinese boy is the present essential.

I’m off to Narita on the eve of Aidiladha. I’ll be missing the food and drool in my dreams but I have my weekend spared for Chinese boy. Likewise for the eve of Christmas, I’m flying off to Sydney. I am anticipating the hospitality of the Hilton. I could foresee and feel the heavenly comfort and the sudden bedtime calls. *Oh-so-drama*

Oh yes, I’ve purchased my winter boots and it’s so adorable. It’s a perfect identical to the hot UGGs and I like it Kitten Pink. Yummy!