Tuesday, October 2 Y 10/02/2007 03:26:00 am
The third year date was very upsetting. I was dismayed to learn of his ignorance. I shall spare the details and the agony of the thoughts. He did make it up to me and here are the random snapshots.

Despite the somber mood, my weekend was somewhere along that thin line of satisfaction. His comforting approach and the shopping treat soothed me in no time. On top of that, he also paid for my Pink French which I have dreaded on for a fortnight. But sadly, it won’t stay for long. I’ll be having flashy red nails next week. *grins*
The Geylang visit was indeed refreshing. The food, the environment and amazingly the old friends you bumped into. The Kebab is so sedap ok and the Turkish guy who made it, I can’t deny that he’s hot! Ha-ha.

The photo was taken before we left his home to send him off. His parents drove me home that night. I’ll miss you for another week.
At times of despair, my mind persuades me into negativity yet my heart exudes more courage than ever. It is often a complication of listening between two resonating voices which lies within my mind and my heart. I am split for choices but none of which could satisfy me. SOS!
My reply to the tags:
Kit 'Ain - i think ur post screams out what i had in mind to say, very professionally thought over and backed up with good reasons. again, u dont fail to wow me.
Thank You kit! Stay put for more okay? My next entry shall be on current issues featuring the Malaysian murder case. Ha-ha.
nanachca - you will wear them when your hati terbuke. you are welcome, this post and mine we should put it together. hehe! but never mind, will create more you know, never ending comments. so shall forget about that. (=
Yes perhaps it’s true. My comment itself is already a page long. Ha-ha. Keep those interesting entries coming okay? (:
tsya - hopefully-for his case. haha. anyways, ure nvr too young to earn big bucks ok? go on, njoy life. hee. ((:
Okay, Thanks. I sure will post more updates on my new found career. (:
RISCHKA! - i miss you already!
Yes Madam, I am aware. Please have some patience. Ha-ha. The date is ON okay. woohoo. (:
erma - dee, you may be 18, but the way you think and see things so not your age. so matured!!! Haha
Matured? Sure ah? Not old ah? Ha-ha. Anyway you still have not tell me the cost of your extensions. I so like it!
abidah - yeahh! clap hand!! i like ur entry. a truthful entry. u go girl! *wink* :) :thumbsup:
Thanks for the applause. Ha-ha. Are you ready for the big day? I don’t know how many times I must say this but Good luck okay! (:
It's mom's birthday tomorrow. Till then. Dada.