|
Monday, October 15 Y 10/15/2007 08:35:00 pm Eid Mubarak to my fellow Muslims out there. Training has been good and fun but I must say it is tiring indeed. Perhaps my bio-clock is still not up in pace with the nine to five working schedule. A lot, a lot, a lot and a lot of information to absorb and the exams are coming up in a month. Bless me. The weekends have been a snoozy and tardy one for me. That explains the tiring training. I will wake up as early as before dawn approaches just to complete the trolley dolly look. By the time it’s almost dusk, I’m home. And weekends is when I’m back to my plain-Jane self. Oh yes, I’m having a good deal of staff discounts on Lancôme cosmetic and skincare products. Tell me if you need me. [Not applicable to strangers.] Meanwhile, enjoy the recent random shots. Much Love, Dee The Beauty
Batch 933! The trolley dollies. Our grooming class. While waiting for the evaluation. ![]() Look at them girls removing their make up. Likewise for Komal and I[the baby of B933]. The called me the baby since im the youngest. A shot of my wayang-pekji-make-up. Pardon me if the blue eyeshadows can't be seen. ![]() It's Eid baby~ The intensity of black & red. ![]() A vanity shot of the aftermath. & more... |
Mardhiana Rahim ![]() Narcissist twenty-something. Namby-pamby yet an irritant. Has a fickle mind that believes in high level of certainty. Don't like what you're reading and seeing here? Screw you. ![]() Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com |