Friday, October 5 Y 10/05/2007 11:05:00 pm

My coming days will be pretty much active and clock-full. I’m not able to do frequent updates so please, allow me to enlighten you readers with my long entry for the week.

A day out with the old-time girlfriends was splendid. It’s amazing to see their tremendous change to becoming a better person yet some may still be trapped living in their own cobwebs. Pitiful I must say. Anyhow it was indeed fun and refreshing.

I’m down with a cold and mild fever. It leaves me no choice but to call off the date with my two lovely girlfriends. I felt terrible but my body doesn’t seem to be functioning well today. Sorry girlfriends, let’s meet up on Thursday shall we?


Pre-marital sex, casual sex or anything along the same line were once taboo to the society. Let’s just call it lust for a short and simpler term. Can anyone of you here deny that lust has become a part of your social/love life now?

Well ultimately it is at your own discretion and will. But what has been bothering me lately is the issue of unwanted pregnancies. People took no precautions to doing it and chose to deny the consequences. Without any guilty conscience, these people neglect their responsibilities and show no mercy. Such sins and wrongdoings demonstrate your weakness in human nature capacity and bespeak your morale.

Yes, you may have countless reasons or excuses to back you up. Whatever it is, never mention that it is accidental, unforeseen or unavoidable.

Precaution measures should be considered beforehand. If you can’t do it the human control way, a good alternative will be your daily contraceptive pills since condoms are only 99.9% safe. If you bleed every month and his mojo is working perfectly fine, I don’t see an excuse to call it unlooked for.

Albeit the open option of abortion is available legally here in Singapore, It’s in the human nature to have some mercy and love for the new life that’s growing inside your physical self. Furthermore, it has been classified as a sin to most of the religions that are being practiced here. People who resort to abortion, they disgusts me.

From my point of view, the only inevitable in life is death. Call me if you managed to the defeat the grim reaper okay? Ha-ha.

*This context is not applicable to women who abort due to life-threatening situations.*


Nurin Jazlin, a familiar name to you? I may not have seen or heard her. But her brutal death shook me. Every day, without fail, I would look up the media for any relevant updates pertaining to her murder case. A good, relevant and updated source would be a blog page which belongs to her immediate uncle in tribute to the innocent life that has been taken away. [http://nurinjazlin.blogspot.com]

“Aku bukan Nurin…
Wajahku tak serupa…
Susukmu berbeda…
Watak kita tak sama…
Hati kita berlainan….
Namun kau tetap
Kuingatkan…
Nurin…
Dirinya tak pernah kukenal…
Hilainya tak pernah
Kudengar..
Senyumnya tak pernah
Kulihat…
Deritanya aku tak rasa…
Tapi perginya buatku hiba…
Menatap gambarnya hatiku
Derita…
Membaca kisahnya hatiku
Luka…
Tiada apa dapat kubuat…
Hanya mendengar dan
Menunggu berita
Tatkala hatiku meronta…
Bangsaku tiada belasnya…
Tidak takutkan dosa tidak
Mengenal Nista….
Mengapa harus ada insan
Sekejam ini?
Mengapa gadis seperti
Nurin menjadi mangsa?
Mengapa? Mengapa?
Mengapa?
Kak Ngah….
Kini kau dah tiada…
Kepergianmu untuk
Selamanya…
Ketiadaanmu akan terasa
Tapi kisahmu membawa
Makna…
Mengejutkan seluruh negara…
Menyatukan semua jiwa…
Jiwa yang sama-sama merasa…
Sedih, pilu dan derita...
Melihat kau terseksa
Dalam sengsara…
Nurin Jazlin binti Jazimin…
Kini hanya pautan doa dan
Yasin
Dapat kukirim…
Semoga kau tenang di sana…
Semoga dirimu bahagia di sisi
Yang Esa…
Semoga kau tidak lagi derita..
Kerana Allah Maha Pencinta…

Semoga kisah Nurin Jazlin Jazimin ini menjadi episod terakhir kekejaman insan bergelar manusia di muka bumi ini ke atas insan tak berdosa bergelar kanak-kanak…”

- Article extracted from the Utusan Melayu (Malaysia).

The article may be short and imprecise but each significant word cast a deep essential meaning to the writing. It is epiphany to me. May Allah bless her soul and may she rest in peace. Amin.


Let’s get back to the initial updates.

I’m fetching my Chinese boy tomorrow at noon. We’ll be having lunch at White sands with his fellow platoon mates along with their girlfriends. We’ll be having a simple day together which compromise of makan and movies till late night.

My blogger friend Kit’Ain mentions about anniversary celebrations in her latest entry. It was a good reminder for me and Chinese boy. Our beautiful friendship had just turned 3 last week but it was nothing more than a mere disappointment. *sighs* I’ve been dreading for a romantic and pretty much normal anniversary celebration for the past 3 years. Lady luck refuses to come to my aid. Alaa.
Chinese boy, can we make it happen this 24th?

I got to tell you this. I’m excited! Can I fast forward the time? I want Monday. Yeehaa Bebeh.

Oh yes, my bond-signing and kebaya measurement went smoothly yesterday. Now that I’m starting training on Monday, I must not forget my Ps and Qs.

I shall update again soon featuring my wayang-pekji-make up. (:

Au revoir~