Sunday, October 28 Y 10/28/2007 07:27:00 pm

Aloha!

I had a good time with my beau the weekend before. He accompanied me to Simei to get my US Visa photo taken. We had lunch at East point and he got me a tribe necklace with a carved out camel bone pendant. After lunch we proceed to my place and I got changed to attend his annual Eid open house. We went to the movies at midnight and the following day was spent at my place.




It was a rather simple and relaxing weekend. We had quality time together. Somehow we came up with a new method to make promises. Tact bit confusing but very detailed. It consists of the traditional pinkie lock, a casual thumb press, lip contact, tongue lock and lastly the unbreakable vow. All these are done in accordance to its respective order so you should expect a mumbling or slurring sound as a result.


Wednesday the 24th of October was our third year anniversary. Sadly Chinese boy was away in camp. He will not be back until the next weekend. I feel the distance between us. Not that we’re getting apart but the prolong absence, it’s a dread. I am missing him badly. We’ll be having our traditional barbecue and chalet night stay on the eve of Deepavali.