Friday, August 4 Y 8/04/2006 02:59:00 pm

Good noon to all readers.

It's been quite some time since i last updated.
My blog is almost dead. Somehow reviving. hahs.

Anyway back to what i wanted to say.

I skipped school again.
I was too lethargic and sleepy.
Despite the numerous warning letters, im still skipping school.
There is such a thing as mc u noe.
=)

howells, life has by far been great.
school has been so normal.
but im still surviving and getting reasonable grades!

oh yea. fashion intricate.
business has been good!
Im just doing those accessories as a pastime.
but mind you. it takes hours to complete.
n it's not as easy as u imagined.

i need capital.
i need sources.
i need advertising.
i need space.

Dad has been so nice to me lately.
Hahs not tt he was mean to me all this while.
Just that he has been super duper nice.
money-wise~

Dad has agreed to sponsor me.
an ultimate pleasure indeed.

I've discovered the fun of wholesale purchases!
u just have to stand the crowd.

I've decided to sign up for beading classes.
It's about 55 to 75 per lesson. It's located at pagoda street.
They're gonna ring me up when the time comes~
Dad's paying. so i dun feel the pinch. =)

Lately i've met,seen,contact some of my old peeps.

We had a class(4c) gathering sometime last month.
It reminds me of those secondary days.

I met my sec 1 tkgs schoolmates.
Was at tm wondering alone, when they approached me.
Im glad they still remember me.
Most of them are in tpjc. n im in poly? how pathetic.

Im also in contact with some of my childhood cheeks~
gee. It has been years since we last met.
and we're gonna have a reunion some time soon~ =)


Oh yea. we're going kl~
we? yes! my parents, hazwan n myself.
There mite be other relatives going as well.
But as far as im concerned, Hazwan n I are going on a trip to kl to shoppp!
I think it'll just be a 2days 1 night shopping spreee.
n i cant barely wait.


i've been buying too much lately.
even mom noticed.
but what can i say. temptation keeps me going.
and impulse buys are becoming a habit!

im counting the days to raya.
this year's mubarak falls on our 2 years anni.
a joyous occasion on a festive day~ simply sweet.

im also counting his days left in poly.
it'll b over in no time. and then he shall be taking his driving liscense.
he's so excited over it. and im praying tt he'll pass this sem.
till den we shall wait..

reply to all tags.
hello people. i have updated. =)

toodles for now.