Sunday, November 20 Y 11/20/2005 05:30:00 pm

superr single. nopes. not my bed. but me.
im no longer attached to mohammad hazwan bin osman.
like i've mentioned b4 in previous entries..our rship. it's deteriorating.
since im no longer bothered n he still stick to his ignorance n negligence.
say bye2 to wandee or deewan or whatever u call us.

im too down to b down.
so i shall b happy.
i think life's better like this.
no more commitments.
goodbye to e ever-so-perfect love.

i wanna watch harrypotter.
anyone wanna join me?

in 3wks i'll b sweet16~


All that is mine is yours, that's what I said
Treat you with love and respect in every way
You want it, I gave
You need me, I was there
Now you treat me like if I'm not here
I love you and I need you
Don't wanna let go
If you want somebody else please let me know
Can't take it no more, I feel I'm dying inside
Is this the price I pay for handing you my life
I know I'm not perfect but I truly cared
So when you wake up one morning and I'm not there
Just remember I loved you
It will never be the same
Gave you everything and you threw it all away.
I gave you my good and my bad
My heart and my soul, my trust, my money, my time
What more could you ask from a girl?
Even when times were hard I held out my arms and held you
Even accepted you through whatever weather
But now I feel it, we're at the end of the road
And whatever we had, now I gotta let go
Night's like this I wish raindrops would fall to cover my tears
Wishin I could replace all those wasted years
Of lovin someone who couldn't love me back
And now, again I gotta start from scratch
But I know I've given you my everything

I've given everything
I loved you endlessly
But when it comes to me you don't even notice me